505 South State St.
Syracuse, NY 13202
2018 VIP Dates:
- Held at Onondaga County Justice Center, 555 S. State Street, Syracuse
- Participants are subject to random security check
- Participants are recommended to confirm dates to avoid potential unforeseen conflicts that rarely, yet occasionally, may arise
- Arrive by 6:15 p.m. No late arrivals will be admitted
- There are no public restrooms for use during the panel (approximately 90 minutes)
- $25 due at sign-in. Cash, certified check or money order - NO Personal Checks accepted
- Sessions last a minimum of 1.5 hours
- Participants are responsible for brining a pen to complete paperwork. Certificates of Attendance will be provided
VIP IS CANCELLED WHEN ONONDAGA COUNTY ISSUES A STATE OF EMERGENCY WARNING AND ROADS ARE CLOSED
For more information call Prevention Network 315-471-1359 M-F 8am - 4:30 pm or visit www.PreventionNetworkCNY.org
VIP is Onondaga County District Attorney's Offices, STOP-DWI, Onondaga County Sheriff's Department, the community court system, community volunteers, and Prevention Network, collaboration, working together for a healthier, safer community.